Electrical & Instrumentation Services
Electrical systems are major components of all industrial units/sections. They demand highly reliable design & appropriate deployment to work according to description.
Precisely, our electrical engineering & maintenance services comprise:
- Electrical system design
- Power system studies using ETAP & SKM on Arc Flash, Short Circuit, Selectivity & Coordination, Motor starting & acceleration studies, Load Flow etc.
- Industrial electrical controls
- Instrument calibration, servicing & installations for transmitters, gauges, sensors, valves, pumps, switches and other field instrument relevant to our areas of specialty.
- Turn key E&I erection & installation works covering transformer, switchgear, generators, UPS, battery bank, distribution boards, junction boxes, earthing, cabling, cable tray erection, electrical Testing & Commissioning all in compliance to IEC60364, 61557, NEMA, NEC, 60255, NFPA70E, IEEE, EN, BS
- LV/MV Switchgear Design, Supply & Installation (IEC 61439, 62271, 60694 Standards
- Lighting System
- Electrical system protection
- Commissioning & Testing of Electrical Equipment (ANSI/ NETA – ECS 2015)
- Operation and maintenance of electrical systems